Serious Poll

How many countries have you visited in your life?

• 1 (Country of Birth)

Votes: 21 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 4, 5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16+

• Total voters

Jeslek

Banned
I rarely do serious polls, hehe. So, this is a serious one, and I'm quite interested in seeing the results. So pleeease vote, and don't screw this poll up.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Just the US and Canada, our Great white brother to the north here.

Jeslek

Banned
Um, shit, count EU as one please, otherwise my count seems low. I know most people in Europe have visited some of the other EU states... that is like visiting California when you live in New Mexico.

MuFu

Um, shit, count EU as one please, otherwise my count seems low.

Hehe. Nope, sorry - Europe is made of separate countries with separate languages, customs, and ladies armpit hair-lengths. To make up for it I'll count China as one country despite going all over it; it being fecking huge and them speaking loads of totally different dialects. :)

England
Ireland
Wales
France
Germany
Switzerland
Austria
Greece
Spain
Jordan
India
China (inc. Hong Kong)
Thailand
Malaysia
Singapore
Australia
New Zealand

EU States?!!! WTF? :eek:

Ardsgaine

I've been in Luis's stomping grounds before. Me and a friend walked across the border from El Paso into Juarez. We almost didn't get back out. It costs five cents to go from the US into Mexico, but ten cents to get back across. We had spent all our money except for one dime. Fortunately, a sympathetic Texan gave us a dime so we could both get across.

The funniest thing about the excursion was when we were trying to find the border again. We had taken a taxi to a large flea market a mile or two from where we walked across. We couldn't afford the ride back, so we had to walk. We got a little turned around and my friend asked this kid, "donde esta Texas." The look of utter disbelief on that kid's face was priceless. He just pointed over his shoulder with his thumb, as if to say, "that way. Big place... ya can't miss it." :p

Jeslek

Banned
IPH, ok:

Hehe. Nope, sorry - United States is made of separate States with separate dialects, customs, and ladies armpit hair-lengths. To make up for it I'll count EU as one country despite going all over it; it being fecking huge and them speaking loads of totally different dialects.

EU uses one monetary system, has one capital, has a set of laws, and so forth. But whatever, this poll is over now since the poll parameters are all screwy.

:(

Jeslek

Banned
Money: Euro
Capital: Brussels
Laws: Well I don't offhand recall who makes the laws, but the EU definitely makes its own laws.

MuFu

LastLegionary said:
Hehe. Nope, sorry - United States is made of separate States with separate dialects, customs, and ladies armpit hair-lengths. To make up for it I'll count EU as one country despite going all over it; it being fecking huge and them speaking loads of totally different dialects.

:hmm:

Jeslek

Banned
IPH, my point is, just as France and Germany are Sovereign States of the EU, Texas and California are Sovereign States of the USA. It is called the Republic of Texas. It just so happens we travel under one passport, has one currency, and so forth. Much like the EU. You get issued a European passport, and use the euro, and so forth.