Satanic blue jeans from Sweden!

Starya

Inkara1 said:
$50 for a pair of "Cheap Mondays"?
50$, that's about 335 Norwegian Kroner, and probably about the same in Swedish Kroner. 335,- for jeans? Yeah, that's considered cheap in these parts. :mope:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Inkara1 said:
And here I thought $38 for a pair of Levi's 501s was expensive.

It is. I get mine for around $20. You just have to avoid the large stores, or shop in the factory outlets...;)

Inkara1

I imagine being able to buy the jeans on base helps.

eBay is good for some stuff, but I don't see shrink-to-fit jeans that are already shrunk to fit someone else as one of them.

tonksy

Inkara1 said:

eBay is good for some stuff, but I don't see shrink-to-fit jeans that are already shrunk to fit someone else as one of them.
You can find plenty of new jeans on ebay.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Inkara1 said:

Unless you're buying something you can't find anyplace else, or booze, avoid AAFES and NEX like the plague. They haven't been the same since they became a 'for profit' business. They claim that the profit is for the MWR fund, but I've yet to see a price reduction for any MWR activity...

Inky said:

tonksy

Inkara1 said:
If I were to lose a good 10-20 pounds, those would be the exact jeans I'd need.
Damn you're picky! Those werre just the first entry when I searched Levis shrink to fit NWT.

Inkara1

I keep telling myself I need to lose the weight, but can't seem to motivate myself to eat healthier and exercise more.