sarah palin, valiant hunter

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I actually saw part of that episode... the sight was off.

You may now continue your baseless hatred of this woman,

jimpeel

He was cycling it so she didn't have to rise from her shooting position. Big fuckin' deal. The fact remains that the rifle's sight was out of line and she only took one shot to take the animal down after she got a good rifle to shoot.

Winky

Hah another book and now a weekly TV series
hell even her daughter is cashing in and pissing off
the mentally disordered commie Libs, Fuckin' A!

Wait till Willow starts rippin' yer nut hairs out!

willow-and-bristol-palin.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
He was cycling it so she didn't have to rise from her shooting position.

laaaaame. what, does she have a back injury? and, um, you don't have to get up to work the fucking bolt... unless you don't know what you're doing. did you notice him loading it for her, too?

... and a close enough shot where wind and bullet drop and not real factors. wow, just like a video game. can i play, daddy?

2minkey

bootlicker
i'll bet you already went and got the costco-sized roll of paper towels in anticipation.

did i ever tell you that you are a disgusting man? i mean, golly, i'm a world class perv, but you'll never find me combing the high schools.

curtis-armstrong-booger-3.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
right. she was just asking silly questions and looking like a rank amateur to make old pops feel useful. how faggy.

"does this kick?"
"oh, no little girlie, we're using .223 on a large quadruped just so your little shoulder doesn't get a nastie on it. want some more taffy?"

2minkey

bootlicker
yeah, no sarah barracuda... more like sarah toy poodle. returning full circle to the much earlier initial comments of several here about her being "hot."

Cerise

Sarah Palin: “When I spend the night in bear country, there are two things I always want with me: a loaded rifle and my dad.”

2minkey

bootlicker
awww, she needs to bring a phallus (or two) along. poor little vulnerable girl.

better hope it's dad holding the gun when the bear shows up.