Rob & tonks...

BeardofPants

"A good friend of mine and I decided to brew beer in a pumpkin. This is how we did it."

Saw this, and immediately thought of you guys.

Something for halloween? ;)

unclehobart

Its an awesome thought... but there is something that bugs me...and it happend to them.

Brewing a good beer requires a sterile and fairly airtight fermenting tank else nasty little bugsies will get in there and turn the whole mess from a nice yeasty, malty, hoppy beverage and transform it into a rotting hog carcass in flavour and appearance overnight.

I think they could have chopped up pumpkin chunks, sterlised them with a brief pass in boiling water, and adding it to the fermentation cycle. It would have made a righteous brew.

unclehobart

Perhaps they could have mocked up a monster fermenting tank. Sterlized the pumpkin as best they could, and then dropped the whole thing in it to isolate it from the decaying bugsies... my precious.

unclehobart

Hey... if you want to kick in the chest of a dead hog, pour a beer into it, and then suck it all back out with a straw... be my guest.

BeardofPants

I'll have you know that that's our national past-time. Real Men (tm) drink piss outta the cold dead husk of the sheeple and all that rot.

stubbies.jpg