Request for Prayers

MrBishop

This is a request for prayers/good thoughts/what have you.

I recieved a phone call from my wife this morning. It seems that my mother had a stroke last night at about 1am. She's in the hospital and the latest news is that she's regained her speach, but I havn't had a chance to see her...can't get away from work for another hour or so. Please send her your prayers for me.

Thank you.

MrBishop

BB Nalani

Here's the latest...she can walk again, albeit slowly...she's lost her slurr and her vision is back up to about 80%.

Doc says, no permanent damage, no burst blood vessels...temporary gig....I swear that if any of you had been outside when I got that news, you would've heard the sigh of relief coming from my mouth. Perhaps you only got a queit breeze instead. In either case, I'm going to go and visit her again at home later...in the meanwhile, I'm back at work *I hate work* :p

Thanks for the good thoughts. I know that you don't hear this a lot on here...but you're all 'angels' to me.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
I'm a bit late but I'm glad she is doing well, Bish. I'll hold good thoughts for her continued recovery.

MrBishop

Thanks all...I wasn't ready for that one...I guess that no one realy ever is, but..I'm still young and didn't expect my mom to die for at least another 15-20 years. I really want her to get to know her grandson and vice versa. :tears: