Rant - I always stay up too late with OTC!

pc_builder

Felt like ranting before hitting the sack (bed, that is!)
--
Not that it's a bad thing, but it's starting to cut into my sleep. This place is so addicting, so friendly, so utterly without tact. I love it!

Anyway, I get home from work usually by 3 or 4 a.m. (central)

I stay up until about 6:30 a.m. a couple times till 7 and once till 8!

But, I have to get up and go to work by 4 p.m.
Lately, I've rediscovered my old friend, caffeine.

Anyway, it was short, and I wanted to unload my chest.

Good night for now, or is that good morning? I can see daylight out my window. :cool2:

peterska2

I have to admit that I am regularly still around here at 4:30am BST. Then bed and up again by 8am. Back online by 10am and more-or-less constantly online till 4am or so again.

Oz

Ah fatigue.......always a tricky problem.

Maybe a small spell of amphetemine abuse would help alleviate the situation? :eyemouth:

Aunty Em

peterska2 said:
neither do my bills but its not easy to get a job these days.
Depends whether you want a decent one or will work for an agency doing anything for a pittance while waiting for a decent one... but it's still better than dole... just!

peterska2

Aunty Em said:
Depends whether you want a decent one or will work for an agency doing anything for a pittance while waiting for a decent one... but it's still better than dole... just!

I'd work through an agency but they haven't got much work either at the moment.

peterska2

I dont have to be up at any particular time but I'm currenlty active on a number of forums and just know that it's gonna be at least 0400 before I'm logging off again

Camelyn

Aunty Em said:
Me too, and I have to be up by 7am.... :sleep:

6:30 am. But to maintain my sanity as an adult with a name other than "Mommy!", I tend to stay up late, weekdays and weekends, to squeeze in as much of a life as I possibly can.
'Course, there comes a day, usually once a week, where I just pass out as soon as my kids are asleep :)

pc_builder

Justintime said:
Hey i like your hours what job you do?

Right now I'm driving a taxi. I'll be cutting back my hours when I start college.
Don't know what I'm going to study yet. Something to do with computers, though.