Playing dead

CS

Was trawling around B3ta and found this. I think it's basically this new craze in Korea where you take pictures of people playing dead. Absolutely nuts, and so wrong (why are there so many schoolkids doing it?!) but hilarious :rofl:.

P1010193.JPG

bodies.jpg

etc..

Oz

Strange kinda hobby :D

The last piccy looks just like the toilets at my local pub on New Years Eve...........'cept it isn't full of Korean Schoolkids of course

Squiggy

ThunderDick
I see animals doing that all the time on the side of the road...Guess they're bored or something...:shrug:

Oz

This guy needs help.

That really isn't the position ya want to be found dead in a public toilet :eek6:

AlphaTroll

bleach said:
This guy needs help.

That really isn't the position ya want to be found dead in a public toilet :eek6:

Ye'd prefer being found face down in it?

Come to think of it - the one sitting between the two urinals, with his tongue hanging out, could have suffocated from the fumes. Or maybe he's just really thirsty? Shitty poses anyway

Oz

AlphaTroll said:
Ye'd prefer being found face down in it?

Come to think of it - the one sitting between the two urinals, with his tongue hanging out, could have suffocated from the fumes. Or maybe he's just really thirsty? Shitty poses anyway

Doesn't look like he choked on any fumes to me :blow: :blank:

HeXp£Øi±

They're just kids. Death is a stressful thing and all groups deal with it differently. American boys love movies filled with death. It's a way of dealing with the concept itself which puts a great burden on young minds.

AnomalousEntity

Man,

I wonder if those images will be constantly spoofed and stereotyped in Hollywood in the future the way the images of Japs running terrified from GodZilla were/and still are.

I can just see Jack Black farting and then flashing to that bathroom image for a quick gag in "Jack Black goes to Korea"