PHOTO GALLERY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Leslie, don't feel bad. Up until September I was running a Pentium 133 with 32mB of RAM, a 14" monitor and like 4 gB of harddrive space. The only reason I have a better one now is because brainsoft sold it to me for a hellva deal! $325 for a Celeron 400! It had either 96mB of RAM when i got it but now has 192mB (my brother's friend GAVE him a 128 stick). *sigh* slow computers are sucky. Makes me sad.

here is a pic of me that i took for uptodateness. this afternoon, half asleep :D i'll try to get round to sending it to bink in a bit

Attachment(s):

rismay.jpg, 44.31kb

rismay.jpg

You're not alone. Me too.

I learned how to play with my pictures in Photoshop though so I can do this :D and edit them later. :cool:

fear my shape changing abilities...louis theroux, jarvis, that bloke from cypress hill, ris, i am them all mwahahahahahaha :D

You mean that twat that posts annoying, incoherant babble?

(not Justin, the other one...)

MuFu.

Les, look on the motherboard. You may find that you DO have USB. Many boards have headers for USB and you just need to buy a $5 piece which has the ports and a short cable to go to the header on the mobo.

Display
ATI Rage/Rage II PCI (ati_m64) [Display adapter]
Default Monitor
Bus Adapters Multimedia
Intel 82371AB/EB PCI to USB Universal Host Controller Creative Gameport Joystick
Creative Sound Blaster PCI128
Creative Sound Blaster PCI128 Legacy Device
Communications Other Devices
U.S. Robotics 33.6K FAX INT PnP [Modem]
Intel 21041 based Ethernet Controller
Network Card MAC Address: 00:80:C8:67:A1:07 Standard 101/102-Key or Microsoft Natural Keyboard
PS2 Wheel Mouse V5.21
[/siz]
Software Licenses

That's what I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back