PC Vendor Help

woodman19_99

I was wondering if anyone has done any business with Cyberpower Inc. A friend of mine asked me to help him find anew computer and these guys seem to offer good prices for their custom systems. I was hoping someone could lead me towards a review site, besides bizrate.com as they don't have any reviews on Cyberpower. Thanks

greenfreak

I went to CNET.com and did a search on their forums, here are the results:

CNET results for Cyberpower

There's one thread with someone asking the same question you did and there's some links to some websites with reviews on online sellers. Good luck! :)

greenfreak

I am SO going to leave my own review of Tiger Direct on that site. I'm still waiting for information and an RMA from February for my company. You would think they would treat their business customers with more care than the personal customers, especially when you have a 'dedicated' account rep. They are so terrible.

woodman19_99

Thanks HomeLan and Greenie. I am becoming a little hesitant about Cyberpower based on those tech support reviews. I am going to look at ABS Computers also.

greenfreak

You also have to look at the total number of ratings also. And consider that most of the time, people are more apt to write a review if they have a bad experience, rather than a good one.

HomeLAN

I've used googlegear in the past. It's been a couple years, but they were decent with my order.

I wouldn't touch Tiger direct if they paid me.

woodman19_99

SO...many...choices. ABS seems to have a pretty crappy configurator, so they're out. I am working on bzboys.com, who undoubtedly have one of the BEST configurators I have seen.