on dating

lilblakpup

what do you think, my sister say i'm hating my race cause i only date white men,which is not true. i've dated black men . i think she would be happy if everybody were green. love has no eyes and am i wrong for dating outside my race??? :crap: :confused: :evilcool:

Raven

Annoying SOB
You are human. Dating outside your race would imply bestiality :) thats my take on it.

Kevin76

There is nothing wrong with dating outside your race and anyone who says there is has some hidden racism that they need to sort out..

AlphaTroll

Kevin76 said:
There is nothing wrong with dating outside your race and anyone who says there is has some hidden racism that they need to sort out..

Dating outside your species, however, is usually frowned upon ;)

Yup, bleach, - green is good - 'specially if you smoke it :D

pup - date whoever the hell you please, if he (or she) tickles your fancy, then so be it and your sister has nowt to do with it anyway, so bugger her.

AlphaTroll

steweygrrrr said:
do you mean that literally AT? :brow:

If she does it herself it's incest innit? Best leave the buggering to someone else..............I'd offer, but I think you might have a better chance stewey ;)

Raven

Annoying SOB
AlphaTroll said:
If she does it herself it's incest innit? Best leave the buggering to someone else..............I'd offer, but I think you might have a better chance stewey ;)
you never know....

Oz

Only on OTC can the conversation shift from dating in/out of your race to videotaped lesbian buggery in 7 posts :D

AlphaTroll

steweygrrrr said:
Can I have video evidence?

:yell: ooooooooooh liiiiiiiiiiilblaaaaaakpuuuuuuuuup

And if you get to do the buggering I'd ask the same of you.

Need to find out from pup if her sis would mind doing it with a white girl though...........otherwise you're up stewey.

bleach said:
Only on OTC can the conversation shift from dating in/out of your race to videotaped lesbian buggery in 7 posts

I'm surprised it took so long :D

Raven

Annoying SOB
Or a white guy AT judging from what was previously said I doubt that entirely.

7 posts? we need KA here STAT!

AlphaTroll

steweygrrrr said:
Or a white guy AT judging from what was previously said I doubt that entirely.

7 posts? we need KA here STAT!

But then that would be half the challenge wouldn't it - opening her eyes to a whole rainbow of luvinn'

PrincessLissa

In my book, love has no race, love has no style and love has no gender. As long as you aren't out there "lovin" animals or corpses or anything like that. I think you are alright.

I know a green guy. Maybe I can set you up with him. ;) JK :D

Raven

Annoying SOB
AlphaTroll said:
Big one or small one (brain that is)?
In some peoples books the two things you were implying are one and the same.

I'm not blowing my own horn here (hehehehe) but I do have a large mental capacity. My brain however is prolly the same size as yours.

AlphaTroll

steweygrrrr said:
In some peoples books the two things you were implying are one and the same.

I'm not blowing my own horn here (hehehehe) but I do have a large mental capacity. My brain however is prolly the same size as yours.

Well, I'm mighty impressed with your mental capacity - good to see you're using your brain for something other than occupying the empty space in the middle.