Old Cookie

simplyred

There were a couple of old fortune cookies hanging out from our last chineese binge. As I was throwing them away I decided to open the last one just to see what humor I would get from the silliness inside. It read, "That which is painful to the body may be profitable to the soul." WOW! It actually spoke to me! On many levels! On the surface, I need to get my butt in the gym, I need to redo my budget...yada yada yada, but deeper...there are so many things I need to do and reorganize that would be best for my soul. What about you?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
My last one was something about spending 50% of your time listening to actually learn anything or something like that.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
The only time they work for me is with the 'in bed' game. Then they are usually right :lloyd:

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Leslie said:
The only time they work for me is with the 'in bed' game. Then they are usually right :lloyd:

Yeah, me too. I think the last one I had said, "Your breathtaking talents are matched only by your creativity, agility, and awe-inspiring physical prowess."

Or something like that...:eek3:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
simplyred said:
"That which is painful to the body may be profitable to the soul."

Early to bed, early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy & wise. B Franklin

Get a haircut & get a job Everybodies dad

There are two more along those same lines.

Inkara1

I'm 10 times richer than my big brother Bob, but he's got a haircut and he's got a real job.