Nice Tandem

Altron

I think a smart bomb is a little too modern. We really need some old-world flair. I think heads on pikes on the White House lawn would be nice.

We gotta show them heathens that we're just as savage and crazy as they are, AND we have bigger guns. :evilgrin:

chcr

Too cute for words
They're rattling the sabre in hopes of getting just the reaction your giving. It's meaningless outside their own countries.

highwayman

Venezuela, the United States' fifth-largest source of oil, has built close ties with Iran, Syria and other Mideast countries while its relations have grown tense with the U.S. and Israel.

How about a better aproach, stop buying oil from Venezuela....

unclehobart

I coulda swore that our Venezuelan imports died almost at the same time as Katrina last year... leading to the double whammy of supply crunch. I do know that Venezuela used to be the prime supplier of Israel in the 90's because, duh, noone in the Middle East would give them oil. I'm sure that's changed these days.

highwayman

Notice how spike cannot stay on subject?

If OTC lived up to the name then this thread would have gone way off into left field...

spike

I'm being facetious about Citgo. That pizza was good though.

I really would like to hear the complaints about Venezuala. If someone wants to be serious.