Nice Japanese Sportscar™

Sharky

Toolbox™ said:
Thanks for the tips but I'm not into the American hotrods!

The Audi sounds good! I've been viewing cars on the web since I posted and I really like the Nissan Skyline R34 and 350Z. The EVO, all the all the reviews are great, I find a little too small!

If you can think up more things... just keep posting! :)

If I could get my hands on a Skyline R34 . . . :cool:

However, if the budget is flexible, the Acura NSX is a sexy motherfucker.

Mare

I seen a Cadillac XRL and that is one KEWL looking car! :headbng2:
I've always liked Honda Prelude's since I was could drive, someday maybe i'll own one???? :mope:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Unfortunately, he said no sports cars, meaning, to me at least, that he wants a usable back seat...;)

MrBishop

Gato_Solo said:
Unfortunately, he said no sports cars, meaning, to me at least, that he wants a usable back seat...;)
Suburban then... you can have a damn orgy in the back seat of one of those :D Right, PT?

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Luis G said:
To drive a V8?, I'm more of the ecologist type guy.

Then you definitely need to move. Pemex has always had 'quality control' problems with their fuel... ;)

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Gato_Solo said:
Then you definitely need to move. Pemex has always had 'quality control' problems with their fuel... ;)

Yeah, but I'm not wasting any more gas than I need to ;)

CS

You want either a Subaru WRX STi, Mitsubishi Evo 8 (although needs servicing every 4500miles to keep it in good shape), or if you can find one in good nick, a Nissan Skyline R34.

unclehobart

CS said:
You want either a Subaru WRX STi, Mitsubishi Evo 8 (although needs servicing every 4500miles to keep it in good shape), or if you can find one in good nick, a Nissan Skyline R34.
oOOo... the Subaru would be my pick.

CS

A colleague at work has just traded in his Civic TypeR for an 04 Impreza WRX STI - arrives some time this week, can't wait to go for a ride in it :cool: