Newegg's got some really hot after Thanksgiving day Sales

flavio

Banned
I picked up a Radeon X700 Pro 256MB PCI-Express card today at Best Buy for $99 after rebate thanks to Gonz and Sam notice about the black friday deals.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
tommyj27 said:
only one problem, it's tiger direct. best avoided by anyone with a brain in their head IMHO.

I've never had a problem & they ship from Chicago, making everything next day delivery :D

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
flavio said:
I walked right up to the checkout with no wait whatsoever at about 9:30 at night.

As did I. I had a return & some gift certificates to burn. I had another return (well, exchange) this morning & it was surprisingly normal.

greenfreak

tommyj27 said:
only one problem, it's tiger direct. best avoided by anyone with a brain in their head IMHO.
You can say that again. I've had numerous terrible dealings with them, both personal and professional and wrote the BBB about them. They have a terrible rating with the BBB and with ResellerRatings.com. For good reason. But their cheap prices bring people back until they have to call their abysmal customer service. Lying bastard fuckers.

I only deal with NewEgg, their prices are good, I get what I ordered and thier customer service is decent.