New pics of my little girl!

MitchSchaft

I haven't gotten to show her off lately so here she is. This was taken this past weekend at my parents' house. I only got to visit for a few hours and it was hard :drink:.

MitchSchaft

That middle picture about broke my heart when she did that. I can't wait to get my new apartment so I can have her on a regular basis.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
She's really cute, her smile is so genuine.

I'm glad you're not the type of person that doesn't care about his children after the break up.

chcr

Too cute for words
Definite cutie. We had the granddaughter this weekend. She's nine now. No pics handy, but I'll try to remember to put a couple up.

Mare

MitchSchaft said:
I haven't gotten to show her off lately so here she is. This was taken this past weekend at my parents' house. I only got to visit for a few hours and it was hard :drink:.

Such a Cutie Pie she is....

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Good looking little girl there Mitch. By the way, it's really hard to care too much.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
The picture of her sitting next to the bucket with bubbles everywhere - that's an amazing picture. What a beauty.

MitchSchaft

I can see her whenever I want. I just don't want to go to her mom's house. As soon as I can an apartment that'll change.