New girlfriend to report

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
So there wasn't even a break up, she just left :eek2:
That's indeed fucked up.

Inkara1

No, there was much debate and stuff before she left. She had told me she wanted to end it amicably... but then the letter started off with her saying she said she wanted to end it amicably but changed her mind... then the talked about personal stuff with us, attacked my bed skills... the usual stuff. Then she signed it with "forever not yours."

I burned the letter, peed on the ashes and posted the pictures on myspace.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
ouch. what did the letter say?

you're better off without that loser anyway. she wasn't even hot. don't lower your standards for her.

Actually, looks wise she was pretty much exactly Inky's style (atleast judging based on the girls he's dated since I've known him)...she was also apparently a wack job (Inky seems to be good at attracting them too). That said, he IS better off without her.

BlurOfSerenity

i saw the picture of the letter burning, but not of the peed-on ashes. :(

i'm with the others though... you're better off without her, and maybe next time take it a bit slower.

btw: the burger with the krispy kremes? "look out mcgriddles, it's the donut-ham-hamburger!"

Inkara1

Yeah, her beat friend wrote me on myspace bitching at me about the letter and other stuff, and told me not to repsond. I responded, told her some dirt I have on Caity and then said that she can't send me crap like she did and expect me to sit there and take it. Anyway, I figure the peeing pic did its job, so I only left it up for a few more days after that. I didn't want it to stay up permanently because potential employers like to search the internet for prospective hires and could turn down an applicant for stuff like that.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Welcome to the trifecta of pain...Sandra(?), then Brandi, and finally Christina...Perhaps becoming a Buddhist monk would suit you better...;)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Gato: I dunno who Sandra is but Christina wasn't the final one...Brandi, then Christina and the last one was Caity :p

Professur

They were so deeply buried noone would have known they were there until you pulled them back up.

Although i do love when these threads surface and Inky gets to squirm. Did you know he's a father now?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Fleur - I dunno if I have the power to delete pics, but I'll look into it later this weekend when I have some time.