Need Advice

SexyBoo

paul_valaru said:
no, i was bad, everytinme we talked I ended up trying to win her back, I saw I side of myself I didn't like.

In the end, I decided it would be better that i not talk too her at all.

before I became one of those people who think a restraining order is a way of say ing I love you
Oh yes, I definitely don't want to become one of those people. :nono:

SexyBoo

AlphaTroll said:
Hope it (whatever it may be) works out for you guys.
Thanks AT, that is really great advice. I just need to keep my head on straight. AE is an awesome friend, I hope we will always have that. Yes, with him waiting to see does hurt - but I know in my head that it is the right and best thing to do rather than both of us ruin our friendship and possibly end up in yet another screwy relationship that falls apart. I am going to have my bad days though, but I think he will understand from our conversation this afternoon. :freak3:
I also want to thank you for not thinking that I am a horrible person for getting involved in an affair. It certainly wasn't my ideal for a relationship, and if someone had asked me a year ago if I would even consider it, I would have said definitely not. I know this doesn't excuse it, but I just fell in love and it was like there was nothing I could do (given the rarity of falling in love for me). At least if nothing else comes out of this, I have a great friend who is fun to be around, who makes me laugh, and who knows me better than anyone. :)

tonksy

SexyBoo said:
I just fell in love and it was like there was nothing I could do (given the rarity of falling in love for me). At least if nothing else comes out of this, I have a great friend who is fun to be around, who makes me laugh, and who knows me better than anyone. :)
that's the spirit, boo!

Professur

Every time I see a thread like this, I hear the house from "The Amnityville horror"

"GEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT OOOOOOWWWWWWWTTTTTTTT"

Acid

I don't see how he was supposed to bite my head off; I wouldn't have taken offense either way.

AnomalousEntity

Professur said:
Every time I see a thread like this, I hear the house from "The Amnityville horror"

"GEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT OOOOOOWWWWWWWTTTTTTTT"

LOL.

That actually was a dammed scarey movie the first time I ever saw it..... *shiver*

Mostly because I was a child living in a similiar designed house with an equally creepy basement and upstairs area.

freako104

:sadhug: itll be difficult. spend time with family and friends and try to do things you know will cheer you up(but dont fall into alchol/drugs). go for a walk on the beach,go to a movie,go to a club. maybe spending time with those that love and care about you will help you feel better. I know youll be down for a while. it happens. try not to get too depressed. lubb jaa

SexyBoo

freako104 said:
:sadhug: itll be difficult. spend time with family and friends and try to do things you know will cheer you up(but dont fall into alchol/drugs). go for a walk on the beach,go to a movie,go to a club. maybe spending time with those that love and care about you will help you feel better. I know youll be down for a while. it happens. try not to get too depressed. lubb jaa
Freako, you are always so supportive - thank you! :worship:

I really do appreciate all of the advice and support that I get here. I feel much more like I will make it through this one way or another now. Thank you to all of you (even you AE)!!!! :)

AlphaTroll

AlphaTroll said:
SB - seems to me that he's hurting just as much as you are about it. Thing is, with the circumstances he mentioned it is near impossible to just drop everything & start fresh with you. At the moment, he can offer friendship (a very special friendship it would look), so don't be too sad about it - sometimes having great friends who love you is worth more than a relationship with someone who cannot give their all (even if they really want to). And it would seem to me that he might need some support & understanding from you - as a friend.

AE - I think you are doing the right thing (SB, I know it hurts) - rather make a clean break from your current situation, than complicate it more with feelings (and a relationship) with another person. But, if the lines of your friendship are gonna become muddled, maybe you guys should take a breather, stay away from each other until you are 100% ready to commit to something (be it friendship, love or just being acquintances). I'd never encourage or approve of adultery, but I can sort of understand what might drive people to do it, which is why I suggest that you get all your ducks in a row before moving off to a new pond.

Hope it (whatever it may be) works out for you guys.

Man, I used to be soooo fucking DEEP! :eek3:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
AlphaTroll said:
Man, I used to be soooo fucking DEEP! :eek3:
Yeah, chicks used to think that about me too. But then one day the extension fell off. :mope:

Asylumbound

I just ran across this. Ok Im AE... You guys know what? That original post was made in september of 03.

Here we are in July of 07. I still love her. I cry for her almost every day.

For anyone who is curious as to how it turned out.... I threw myself at her and she walked away. Now she wont answer my emails and I don't dare call her because I know she doenst want to hear from me.

Interesting how things turn out huh?

A.B.Normal

Asylumbound said:
I just ran across this. Ok Im AE... You guys know what? That original post was made in september of 03.

Here we are in July of 07. I still love her. I cry for her almost every day.

For anyone who is curious as to how it turned out.... I threw myself at her and she walked away. Now she wont answer my emails and I don't dare call her because I know she doenst want to hear from me.

Interesting how things turn out huh?

Quoted to preserve it for the restraining order litigation.

Asylumbound

How do I get my old sign on back? I think I have lost it. I have a different email now to. oh well, I like this one better anyway.

Naaa.. I won't bother her if she doesn't want to be bothered. I send an email every few weeks, she never replies.

Nope, not married. Rarely talk to my x.