My head hurts

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I think about and try and comprehend the size of the universe at night sometimes. Then I get scared and start reading instead.

unclehobart

I used to think that such superinflation was beyond the realm of all physics and metaphysics until I survived the Carter administration... it was then that I learned the true meaning of superinflation.

tonksy

I don't have time to contemplate the size of the universe. I am much too busy with more important problems like - Is my new dining room rug centered under the chandelier and should I list this suit and matching purse as one auction or two seperate ones.

abooja

Leslie said:
I think about and try and comprehend the size of the universe at night sometimes. Then I get scared and start reading instead.
I used to do that when I was a kid. I'd either stare at the stars in the sky or the pattern in my ugly orange plush bedroom rug, try to contemplate infinity, then freak out and have to think of something else.

Inkara1

They say the speed of light is the "ultimate speed limit" of the universe... but when's the last time you drove at the speed limit?

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
I used to wonder, and be in fear of the size of the Universe, and space etc, but someone helped me get over it.

to quote this great thinker.

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. -