mr bishops 10,000th post

BB

so da Bish is nearly at his 10,000th post!

so ..some sites make a deal with this ...make it (the 10,000 post) mean somet, be a great post and whatnot ...

any ideas what it'll be / should be?

and ... since da bish has almost proved himself a poster here (imho Canadians need much more posts to prove themselves than English, American or new zealander posters ... :grinyes: )

what do we think his impact (if any :bgpimp: ) has been here at OTC?

YES!! It's time to bash da Bish!

... er, i mean judge his impact on almost 10,000 posts! :D

Discuss ....
(.. flaming will be allowed!) ;)

BB

Well, i just ordered him too, so if he don't ... :grim: :moon: :hangman: :mad4: :worm: :conehead: :whip: :flame: :flame: :flame: :dump: :zap: :eyepop: :spam: :spam: :spam: :retard6: :vader: :stfu:

anyway ... da Bish ... thoughts please ... recollections ... his failings ... his posts .... any impact? .... his good side????? ....

what should his 10,000 post be about?

:bgpimp:

BB

who ..de prof or de bish??? :D

so, Chcr ... i know you are shy kinda fella .... with your views and posting ... what do you think would be apt for Mr bishop's 10,000th post?

BB

er?

yours or his? :D

um, you lost me there ....

(not hard at the mo .... * um, innuendo factor kicking in ... * ... no, still not hard ... :grinyes: * ....

i mean i have had a shitty 48 hours of stress and work ... am now getting willfully happily loaded ... so losing me won't be that hardly probably ...)

so, do you like Gato (platonically i am sure :D ) like da bish ( and also on a completely spurious sub-plot feature) consider him also NOT the anti-christ? ;)

see da aids thingy in case of any confusion

..you know that whole sentence needs re-writing ... but fuckitt ... (yes dat will help! hah!)

mmm ... better get a bite to eat, methinks....

best, BB

BB

why Arsenal?

less ye calling me an 'arse bandit' ???

:finger:

bleedin' goooners ... :D (dat's arsenal btw ...)

nah, i'm a Rams fan!

ahhhh ..the glory years ...of, er ... *ahem* ..1971-1972 ...and ... 1974-1975 ....

well, it's about loyalty ..born a Rams fan ya die a Rams fan ... :shrug:

tho' i kinda support me ol' dad's team Liverpool too ... :toast:

but anyway guys ... Mr Bishop ... the guys made almost 10,000 posts!!! ...some thoughts and recollections phlu-ease ... laughs, flames, arguments ... good things ... recollections .... ideas for his 10,000th posts please ...

(shit on a stick i'm getting pissed as a fart an' i gotta try and keep this on course??? :smash2: ..oh fuck!)

BB

*runs for cover*

:D :D

bit all over the place just at the mo ... ;)

:toast:

but i'll store that one fer when i'm in an arsey mood! :bgpimp: ... i never was any good when i lose it .... i tend to get a tad unreasonable ... even by Epping Forest dinner table talk standards! ;)

hah!

Professur

but anyway guys ... Mr Bishop ... the guys made almost 10,000 posts!!! ...some thoughts and recollections phlu-ease ... laughs, flames, arguments ... good things ... recollections .... ideas for his 10,000th posts please ...

(shit on a stick i'm getting pissed as a fart an' i gotta try and keep this on course??? :smash2: ..oh fuck!)

Can't say alot about Bish's posts. I figure I had him on the ignore list for about 4k of them. Many of the rest were the reason he was on the ignore list in the first place.

Whacha pouring into yer face that's fucking you up? Few pints of Magnet?

BB

just at the mo, anything goes Professur ... :shrug:

might sound insane - but it's the only thing will keep me sane the next 24-48 hrs or so ...

you learn to take it as it comes (or rather ... as you can shape it ) ... normally and ideally the latter ... but somewtimes things get hairy ... :shrug: ..that's just how it is - you can't be a shrinking violet in my game ... :shrug:

we'll see.

well, i agree with Gato ... i like Mr Bishop .. he's a sound fella!

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
why Arsenal?

less ye calling me an 'arse bandit' ???

:finger:

bleedin' goooners ... :D (dat's arsenal btw ...)

nah, i'm a Rams fan!

ahhhh ..the glory years ...of, er ... *ahem* ..1971-1972 ...and ... 1974-1975 ....

well, it's about loyalty ..born a Rams fan ya die a Rams fan ... :shrug:

tho' i kinda support me ol' dad's team Liverpool too ... :toast:

The LA Rams only had one good season that I can remember. Most of the time, they were called the LA Lambs. :D

BB

well, we're 5th in the league at the momment, might be good for promotion back up to the premier league via the playoffs ... the whole league is pretty even this year, we beat Coventry away 2-1 at the weekend.

MrBishop

Thanks BB for the dedicated thread. :beardbng: :toast:

Seems that nobody was in the mood to bash me. I can almost feel the love in the air. :bgpimp: :cool4:

BB

You are just too cuddly ..ands the folks here just too loved-up! ... they never got the hang of flaming it seems ... buncha hippies! :hippy: :hippy:

;)

well, done anyway, marc on ya glorious 10,000th!

Best, BB