Mother's Day is this Sunday...

PostCode

Major contributor!
Well, the kids are now good to go but I might be sleeping the couch for a couple nights if'n that flower place is outta roses.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Dragged 5 kids (yes 5!) to the garden store at the local farming co-op, walked around with them, giving helpful suggestions (no I don't think your mom would want a fir tree) and orders (stop throwing dirt at your brother!).

Then went to the cash...and not one of them had their credit cards.

Then walked back, carrying all the heavy stuff....
Then cooked dinner, mothers day dinner cause the boys are off to Larry's thins weekend (YEAH!!!) Chicken Korma (leslie loved it kids liked it, I WAS SO-SO)

now I know what mothers feel like.

so, when is "mother's boyfriends day"

catocom

I hope my mom doesn't see this. (she does check in here every so often)
but....
I'm thing about getting her a 17" flat panel.
She's been saying she wanted on for probably over a year now, and the
prices are just about right now.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Uh...where did the extra two kids come from Paul??

My momma is getting a hair straightener and a blueberry bush from me and my brother. We picked up the straightener and card today and I'll pick up the blueberry bush on my way out of town tomorrow (I'll be returning early Sunday morning to spend the day with her).

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
He took two of my friends' daughters too. One had no means to get to the store by herself secretly, and the other was jealous and wanted to come when she heard the plan. The five of them as a pack is scary. :eek:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Leslie said:
He took two of my friends' daughters too. One had no means to get to the store by herself secretly, and the other was jealous and wanted to come when she heard the plan. The five of them as a pack is scary. :eek:

AH, sounds fun :D

So whatcha get?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Every day is mother's boyfriend's day. :hmm:

I got deep red/orange lilies, and a geranium just about to bloom (looks like pink but not sure yet), and a bamboo plant, and homemade cards all decorated up.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Nothing personal about him, Mom, just a general outrage in that direction :p

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Gonz said:
Nothing personal about him, Mom, just a general outrage in that direction :p

it was a joke!

and the geranium is red.

shopping with the kids is fun, but stressful for one reason, she is used to them running off here and there, KNOWING they will come back, I was raised on afterschool specials so I count them every 2 minutes 1 2 3 4...WHERE IS 5!!!!!!