manicure

BeardofPants

I've stopped being a nail-biter for 7 months now (stopped around the time I started losing weight... in for a pound & all that). Anyway, I managed this by getting lots of manicures. You're less inclined to bite when you've paid for purty nails.

So, I haven't had one for a month or so, cos I wanted to see how I went with au natural. All fine, but the nails are starting to weaken again, so another manicure is in order.

My question: What colour should I go for? I can't make up my mind.

Does anyone have a favourite colour?

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
I've stopped being a nail-biter for 7 months now (stopped around the time I started losing weight... in for a pound & all that). Anyway, I managed this by getting lots of manicures. You're less inclined to bite when you've paid for purty nails.

So, I haven't had one for a month or so, cos I wanted to see how I went with au natural. All fine, but the nails are starting to weaken again, so another manicure is in order.

My question: What colour should I go for? I can't make up my mind.

Does anyone have a favourite colour?

french manicure.

tonksy

French manicure is very pretty if you have nice nail beds. I am currently sporting a shimmery medium purple.

BeardofPants

I've had a french... not sure if I want another. They do a good job, and my nails have been trimmed somewhat short, but... I think colour this time.