Love Alberta

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
So this weekend went to calgary to visit a cousin, beautiful city, drove up to banff, breathtakin, lake louise BEAUTIFUL.

then on sunday I climbed a mountain.

then today, I signed a lease for a nice studio downtown edmonton, right on the strip.

It's all coming together

A.B.Normal

Mountains good,Alberta bad .JMO :swing:

Its great that you like it there,but I've always been glad I was just passing through.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
A.B.Normal said:
Mountains good,Alberta bad .JMO :swing:

Its great that you like it there,but I've always been glad I was just passing through.
haven't seen BC

yet

maybe next week, lol

loving edmonton, people are friendly

unclehobart

having been across all that, Banff... excellent. I didn't see an abundance of agriculture in Alberta... Saskatchewn on the other hand... holy shit. I think even the banks were made of wheat.

Uki Chick

Professur said:
Funny. When I go visiting family, I'm usually headed straight for a bar.

I guess it depends on one's family. I like this side of the family and usually have a good time with them. Plus, we're ukrainian, we don't need to go out for booze, we always have plenty of it on hand. :drink: nazdorovia!!! (cheers)

Mirlyn

paul_valaru said:
So this weekend went to calgary to visit a cousin, beautiful city, drove up to banff, breathtakin, lake louise BEAUTIFUL.

then on sunday I climbed a mountain.

then today, I signed a lease for a nice studio downtown edmonton, right on the strip.

It's all coming together
Banff was sweet....I was at Lake Louise on the 4th of July awhile back...heard the (american) national anthem on bagpipes in front of the hotel there....pretty amazing scenery.

Never been to Sask., but Alberta has nothing on Nebraska/Dakotas. :D Funny looking elevators though. :D

Uki Chick

IDLEchild said:
Wait a second

aren't you two married and split up?

Damn, you two sure are civil for divorcees.

Yes, we are split up. We're in the middle of our divorce, the papers are signed. We did it amicably. We weren't meant for each other. There's no point being total asses toward each other, it won't get us any further in life.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
IDLEchild said:
Wait a second

aren't you two married and split up?

Damn, you two sure are civil for divorcees.

2000 kms is a long way to throw things at each other, and the hitmen we keep hiring to do each other in keep failing, hopefully the next ninja death squad......

nah she is right, it jsut wasn't meant to be, we could have stuck it out and ended up hating each other with all our souls, till it was the centre of our existance. Or we could have ended it when we did which was some hard feelings, to be expected that we got over, and we both moved on.