• unclehobart

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
2 parter here -

1. :eek: is that how that happens at HWC???!!!

2. ?( after the umpteenth (little exaggeration there) double post here, I am being really careful to only hit it once, and it is still happening.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
oops, sorry guys, i forgot about the time thing. Its the default for the board its 8:03 here so we got about 4 hours :)

And im not gonna sing cause youud all leave, I sound like yoda. :D

Originally posted by L. Summerton
2 parter here -

1. :eek: is that how that happens at HWC???!!!

2. ?( after the umpteenth (little exaggeration there) double post here, I am being really careful to only hit it once, and it is still happening.

1. Wanna give it a go? :D yes, happened on my account a few times and a backup i had, the backup only had 4 posts i never got it fixed.

2. I think when the board is bogged down it gets a bit loopy.

ris

1 - yes, there is a ubb bug at hwc that causes user account failure if a certain chain of events occurs. the main of which is a double-hit post.
jr knows all about it ;)

2 - i'm blaming my mouse..... :D :D

thanks sam

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I definitely don't want to give it a go (reread that ;) ) but now I will make sure to not double click I don't want to be summertonl lol

I think it is the board because I'm ever so careful now. More oops all the time, I'm not the only one. Oh, well, everyone can look at my hummingbird more. :)

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
just pick the song justin, im ready im ready im ready.... oh sorry thats spongebob:D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
lol justintime :p see now that one even looks bad. lol

samcurry, I think that it would be great if you sung the SpongeBob Squarepants song. I would really and truly love to see that. :D