kinda weird to think about my time on OTC

Altron

the recent tommyj27 appearance has made me realize something weird.

The time from when I joined until I was reinstated from my ban was roughly half as long as the time from my reinstatement until now.

I've posted roughly equally (something like 2,500 posts) in the 4 months that I was on here before being banned as i have in the nearly 6 years since being reinstated.

I know that I haven't been too active on here recently, but I'm not big into politics, so I've just been lurking once a week to see if anything fun pops up in lunatic lounge.

I bought a new car ('00 Subaru Legacy GT, 5 speed 2.5L H4 AWD that has been barely broken in with 205k on the clock), and I'm in my own place now (600 sq foot 1-bedroom apartment in Philly - the first time in my life that I haven't lived in New Jersey).

the snowblower neighbor died last year. to clarify, he was out of town, but he gave us his house key to get the snowblower out of the shed in his backyard. he was the only person on the block that had one, but he was too old to use it himself, so everyone on the block shared it and did his driveway too. we had the key to his house and the key to the shed, but the chainlink fence (about elbow height) had a locked gate, and we didn't know how to get the key for it, so we lifted the snowblower over it.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
i'm so happy to be the inspiration for snowblower-related nostalgia. i'd totally forgotten that you'd been been banned for a reason beyond being adolescent and stupid :p

Winky

the wild and whacky world of OTC

We've all been here too danged long fer sure fer sure