Justin...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeXp£Øi±

fake my death to get out of it.

Out of what?
I don't understand. Were you drunk? Depressed? Either of these i can understand but i would like to know why. I'm sure you know your inbox is full. Have you looked at the views on that thread? 2300 since yesterday morning. Get yourself the help that you need. It's clear that people here care about you

HeXp£Øi±

Well...i'm glad that he's alive. I doubt he was trying to be funny. More likely this was a cry for help whether he knows it or not. After such an experience however i can undertsnad it if he does not wish to face humility any farther than he already has.

Oz

Through the bits I've been able to piece together........

Justin had a disagreement with other admins......concerning newbies.

That disagreement escalated, the result was that Justin was stripped of his admin powers.

Justin couldn't cope with that.

And that is as much as I know :shrug:

Oz

peterska2 said:
replace the word newbies with petersa2 in bleach's pos and you get a more accurate pictre Ithink

I've no idea about that KA......I haven't heard or seen any specific names bandied about.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
nope, neither of you are close. peterska it had nothing to do with you.

peterska2

They wont do that but I know that there are those that dont like me amongst the admins too and so I wouldn't be surprized if I am not long for this forum

This is it, the real thing. After Sandra I had a mental breakdown, thos days I was ‘moving’ I was really in therapy. I cut it and have been living with the parents in Edmonton. I don’t know what possessed me to fake death, I wanted release from constantly lying and my coincence was troubling me. I hoped to ‘die’ and be forgotten. But I don’t know why I kept the charade on. I have at least some semblance of sanity to recognize I had a problem and I totally told leslie my whole truth. She never gave up on me and I love her for that. I’ll leave now, my parents know of all this now and are going to get me the help I need. I don’t blame you guys at all if you hate my guts I deserve it.

Oz

samcurry said:

Fair enough......I'm just going from his recent posts under what we now know was a psuedynom, I had the chance to read them before they were edited. I guess the poor guy wasn't in a right frame of mind when he made them :(

peterska2

samcurry said:

well thats a first but surely now we need some definate information.

I for one am not convinced that it was Justin that posted just before.

Why was that thread closed off so suddenly?

What has actually happened to Justin in RL

What has happened on here that they are talking about?

What does Edmonton Police Station have to do with all this?

[edit] perhaps it was but if it was then can he please act on something that I asked in private.

MuFu

Justin, just a little tip for next time... Don't browse HWC from your IP when you're supposed to be in a coma! :D

Glad you're alive, buddy. All the best with getting things sorted. :)

MuFu.

peterska2

Justintime said:
This is it, the real thing. After Sandra I had a mental breakdown, thos days I was ‘moving’ I was really in therapy. I cut it and have been living with the parents in Edmonton. I don’t know what possessed me to fake death, I wanted release from constantly lying and my coincence was troubling me. I hoped to ‘die’ and be forgotten. But I don’t know why I kept the charade on. I have at least some semblance of sanity to recognize I had a problem and I totally told leslie my whole truth. She never gave up on me and I love her for that. I’ll leave now, my parents know of all this now and are going to get me the help I need. I don’t blame you guys at all if you hate my guts I deserve it.

I don't hate you Justin.

Please tell me that you got my email and act on it.

Oz

Justintime said:

Well I certainly don't hate ya Justin. If ya feel the need to get help, go for it.....Then come back, get drunk and post another I lub joo thread :)

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
peterska2,
If justin feels like explaining to you his actions thats his decision, i owe noone any explanations at this point. It was closed because it was fraudulant and causing nothing but trouble.
the end.

peterska2

samcurry said:
peterska2,
If justin feels like explaining to you his actions thats his decision, i owe noone any explanations at this point. It was closed because it was fraudulant and causing nothing but trouble.
the end.

well two have been answered.

the third will all come out in the wash.

Still at a loss about the police station though :confused:

I just need to ask one favour, please don't contact me or anything i need to sort this on my own, a chance by myself. The internet life has taken its toll. Time i got out and smelled the roses. This is the very last time i post and i request that i am locked from posting and further crap. Thank you all. I am truly sorry.

peterska2 said:
well two have been answered.

the third will all come out in the wash.

Still at a loss about the police station though :confused:

Leslie was threating me she'd call the police on me before i did anythinf rash. Bye Ka, bye guys i've dissapointed you and i really need closure. Sam please lock Justintest and Justintime, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.