Its my BeerDay you f**ks

HubbaHubba

Re: Its my BeerDay you fucks

so do you think you'll be able to down all 19? Come on you've gotta do the same # of beers as your age right :p

fury

Administrator
Staff member

Are you kidding? 19 beers is just the beginning for Outlaw. :lol:

Have a good one, Jim. :beerbang:

Nihilistic

Capitalizing Bastich

Depending on body mass and tolerance, he could easily down 19 beers, or throw them up in some bar....

HubbaHubba

you guys are americans so i guess its 21. But its like the law you have to drink at least your age.

Wait now, beerday = legal drinking age birthday? or does he mean saturday because theres no working on sunday

jamesL

HubbaHubba said:
you guys are americans so i guess its 21. But its like the law you have to drink at least your age.

Wait now, beerday = legal drinking age birthday? or does he mean saturday because theres no working on sunday

I'm 34 years old today... :yikes:

i almost took a nap halfway thru my case of beer.

Aunty Em

Hey does that mean I have to down 48 next time around... :eek:

Happy beerday... you can have some of mine! :D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
THAT'S IT! no more beer days till I get out of my current hell-hole! It's crule and unusual punishment for you folks to have that pleasant amber liquid, while I'm here, sweating my balls off, with no end in sight! I can't believe how mean you folks are... :grumpy: :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
But you have a big sandbox!!!

You could...oh no, that woudl involves sand in your underwear. Ummmm you could...nope, sand in the underwear again. OH! How about...nope sand in other more unpleasant places than just the underwear...Sorry Gato, I tried :shrug: