it's another refugee!!!! welcome BeardofPants!

greenfreak

Ms Ann Thrope said:
you, me, Oz and AlphaTroll need to have a party celebrating our emancipation!!!

Welcome BofP!

I keep noticing your welcome threads for the emancipation... What caused everyone to leave the old place?

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Aye, I wouldn't miind knowing that either. That and where exaclty you came from. Might just like to go get banned there or something.

Oz

greenfreak said:
I keep noticing your welcome threads for the emancipation... What caused everyone to leave the old place?

A Tokien orientated message board called Entmoot..........it used to be a pretty fun place to post but overeager administrators turned into a boring wasteland :eh:

I've just been posting there today..............the core members are currently staging a fake flame-war *yawn*

Squiggy

ThunderDick
from what I gather, they have reached us and seek sanctuary from a dark forum named Entmoot...where evil admins have been attempting to keep the wimmens inhibited and the men frustrated. They have come to bare their breasts and let loose their manhood (as applicable) in the warm folds of our inhibitions....:faptard:

LET THE STREAKING BEGIN!

* Twist MsAnnThrope's nipples, gives a tug to BoP's beard, and streaks off into the bushes to see what Trolly is up to.... :brow:

Professur

Oz said:
A Tokien orientated message board called Entmoot..........it used to be a pretty fun place to post but overeager administrators turned into a boring wasteland :eh:

They tried that here. Unfortunately for the new admin, he got on my bad side almost immediately. How long did he last again, Squiggy? A little less than a day, wasn't it?

BeardofPants

Squiggy said:
But Rose, her beard is in her pants....I guess its time to sponsor a "Welcome Streak" for all of the demooted....the chill in the air will definately enhance the nipple twisting...:brow:

No it isn't. I lost it, remember?

Sween! Get yer arse over her and give me a birthday grope! :drink:

Professur

Oz said:

I've just been posting there today..............the core members are currently staging a fake flame-war *yawn*

How quickly their opinion of us changed. What a pity.