Its a lovely sunny day.

Spliffy

Today ive washed my bike and rode around for most of it and now am getting ready for a nice relaxing evening chilling in the sun with a few beers. Anyone else having a good day in the sun?

Uki Chick

Spliffy said:
Today ive washed my bike and rode around for most of it and now am getting ready for a nice relaxing evening chilling in the sun with a few beers. Anyone else having a good day in the sun?

Poo on you! It's rainy and cold here. I'd rather be at home under the blankets than at the office. I wish it was nice and sunny and warm here too like it was at the beginning of the week.

Oz

Was pretty grotty here this morning......but it's turned sunny this evening :swing:

Still a bit chilly here "oop north" for lounging in the garden tho' :eh:

Raven

Annoying SOB
Manchester's not too bad Spliff and Oz... started out really grotty but was sunny by midday, warm too.

Then again it was raining while the sun was out....good thing I like the rain.

Spliffy

Ooooh i do believe i got burnt today :) Not a good thing because its sore but a good thing because its SUNNY :p

Ok ill stop now hehe.

Gonna rain tomorrow afternoon though :(

Stop Laughing

Sunny right now, but it can change any minute here. We had frost this morning, and we'll probably get t-storms this weekend. Our 7 day forecasts always look like roller coaster blueprints.

IDLEchild

What does sunshine look like?...haven't seen any in a while. Also what does warmth feel like?

anyone?

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Spliffy said:
Nope. I tan easily :)

Me, too...Go figure... :D

It's sunny and cold here. :grumpy: By the time I get off work, it'll be dark and cold. :grumpy: Thank you for bringing up such a painful subject. While you're at it, why don't you give me a paper cut and pour lemon-juice on it. :grumpy: