I'M WATCHING YOU...

unclehobart

This one is taken for quality and clarity as well as I can do without setting up a tripod and filters and such. How many colors do you see in there? I gave up after like 7.

Attachment(s):

allthecolorsoftherainbow.jpg, 38.62kb

11_1030134663.jpg

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Or spiders will bite me...spiders will bite me....[/child trauma after watching Arachnaphobia all alone in the dark at 11 yrs old]

[edit: your reply reminded me of Chucky...lots of kids have trauma's because of him...:D
I don't though :headbang: ]

kuulani

unclehobart said:
can't sleep... clown will eat me.... can't sleep... clown will eat me...

try sitting in the parking lot of a 7-11 at midnight and have a van pull up next to you with a clown in the driver seat.

phreakin' scary!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
unclehobart said:
This one is taken for quality and clarity as well as I can do without setting up a tripod and filters and such. How many colors do you see in there? I gave up after like 7.
49,279 :headbang:

greenfreak

Can I put my face on my scanner and scan my eye without causing permanent damage? Otherwise, I don't have a closeup picture of my eye. :(

MuFu

greenfreak said:
Can I put my face on my scanner and scan my eye without causing permanent damage? Otherwise, I don't have a closeup picture of my eye. :(

Erm... not too sure. If it hurts it ain't good.

Kick-ass photos, unc. :headbang:

Attachment(s):

picture 012.jpg, 94.88kb

146_1030149698.jpg

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
In that case, I've reconsidered. I couldn't be the cause of a disastrous weekend :D