I'm never gonna die.

habanero

Of prostate cancer that is.
Australian scientists have shown that the more men masturbate between the ages of 20 and 50, the less likely they are to develop the disease that kills more than half a million men each year.

I'm just glad that all these years of chokin my chicken has lessened the risk of prostate cancer in my later years.

I just knew that someting good was going to cum from it.

But I thought that it was going to become an Olympic sport, but the medical benefits are a good thing anyway.

chcr

Too cute for words
Hell, it's almost worth the going blind and the fortune spent on vaseline then. :lol:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
chcr said:
Hell, it's almost worth the going blind and the fortune spent on vaseline then. :lol:

you use/used vaseline?, interesting, thou i don't feel like using creams when fapping.

Raven

Annoying SOB
My glasses will cloud up! I cant see through this strange milky white film thats building up. Incidentaly my lens thickness keeps increasing....whats with that?

MrBishop

steweygrrrr said:
My glasses will cloud up! I cant see through this strange milky white film thats building up. Incidentaly my lens thickness keeps increasing....whats with that?

Glasses? What the hell do you need to keep your glasses on for? Close your eyes and think of Morgan Fairchild...works every time.
m.jpg