I'll never drink again ...

nalani

open letter

no more PMs, please. Whether you agree, or disagree, with what I said or anyone else said in this thread, the bottom line is you have your opinion and I have mine - and we are all entitled to such. The difference is, I know the history (and, unlike some, remember the history) so, you'll pardon me if I don't take any crap on any level from him.

This thread was, and still is, intended to have a "light" feel to it. Too bad it couldn't stay that way.

oh yeah, flavio - holy crap, we so totally agree ... :eek: stranger things have happened :beerbang:

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Bubba

I wanted you to know that I feel your first post (and subsequent posts) in this thread was completely fine, on topic, and polite. I don't agree with the response, and think there are better ways to handle eons old grudges. The way it was handled in this case was profusely petty, childish, and bad for the forum.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. I just made mine public.

B

Bubba

I appreciate what you said. :)

I don't want people to get mad at nalani or myself because we had a disagreement. We are both members of the board, and I want to keep it that way. She has made her feelings known, and I respect that she doesn't want to communicate with me.:headbang: