If women with large breasts work at Hooters...

HeXp£Øi±

...do women with one leg work at IHop?
pound.gif

Inkara1

That's not even tomato-worthy. :D

I've only been to Hooters once. The waitress I had was probably about a B cup. The pulled pork sandwich was really good, though.

BlurOfSerenity

i was against going to hooters, and then my friends made me go with them, and now i am even more against them because there is like nothing on the menu that i like.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Inkara1 said:
Not even the pulled pork sandwich?

*sigh*

ok, chief. manliness 101 is now in session. take copious notes. quiz next thursday.

1. no one goes to hooter's for the food.

2. hooter's cuisine = hot wings. the rest of the menu is there for the women.

3. no one goes to hooter's for the food.

4. anyone who leaves hooter's and actually remembers the foodmissed the point.

5. no one goes to hooter's for the food.

chcr

Too cute for words
SouthernN'Proud said:
*sigh*

ok, chief. manliness 101 is now in session. take copious notes. quiz next thursday.

1. no one goes to hooter's for the food.

2. hooter's cuisine = hot wings. the rest of the menu is there for the women.

3. no one goes to hooter's for the food.

4. anyone who leaves hooter's and actually remembers the foodmissed the point.

5. no one goes to hooter's for the food.

Y'know, I've only ever been in one, and I didn't go for the food either. There are myriad better places to get a sandwich if you want to eat. There are also many places where attractive young women will shake uncovered tits in your face if that's what you want. I guess I just don't get it. :shrug:

Inkara1

*ahem* Not only did I remember the food I had, I also remembered that the waitress I had was only about a B-cup or so. No, I don't remember her hair or eye color. I'm reasonably sure she was white.

Oh, and they put ice into baggies to put in the beer so the beer will stay cold without getting watered down.

abooja

Don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I've long had the idea of starting my own chain of restaurants called "Peters", where all the food is served by young, attractive, well hung and bottomless men. I just can't get past the Board of Health problems that might impose. :mope:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
abooja said:
Don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I've long had the idea of starting my own chain of restaurants called "Peters", where all the food is served by young, attractive, well hung and bottomless men. I just can't get past the Board of Health problems that might impose. :mope:

"Just remember, ma'am. Don't bite the 'foot-long' without tasting it first..." :rofl: