IE7 Snap Shot

PostCode

Major contributor!
Just installed it. Here's a quick snap shot of it.

ie7_snapshot.jpg

chcr

Too cute for words
Winky said:
Tabbed browsing WeeHoo! Billy Roxxors!

Ahem...

Some of us'ns have been doing that for quite some time. :p

Thnks for the look-see, PostCode. Is it available to the general geeky public yet or still in beta?

Inkara1

I'm wondering if it's more stable than firefox... and doesn't get bogged down by the existence of more than one animated .gif image like firefox... and doesn't occasionally crash just because it can when clicking on a link, before even loading any of the link, like firefox...

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
I'm wondering if it's more stable than firefox... and doesn't get bogged down by the existence of more than one animated .gif image like firefox... and doesn't occasionally crash just because it can when clicking on a link, before even loading any of the link, like firefox...

You seem to have a lot of problems with firefox :eek:

I'm one of those mozilla happy users :D

Winky

Now what excuse will the fringoid mozilla users
use, to stick with their 3rd party collage student
written browsers?

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Winky said:
Now what excuse will the fringoid mozilla users
use, to stick with their 3rd party collage student
written browsers?
Simple. It may suck, but at least it's not Microsoft.

Inkara1

Yeah, I see my fair share of the Mozilla Quality Feedback Agent... and I update every time I see that little red button pop up at the top right of the program. Sometimes Firefox will start PMSing and crash on the simplest of pages... at those times I have to use IE for a little while, usually a day or two.

A.B.Normal

Inkara1 said:
Yeah, I see my fair share of the Mozilla Quality Feedback Agent... and I update every time I see that little red button pop up at the top right of the program. Sometimes Firefox will start PMSing and crash on the simplest of pages... at those times I have to use IE for a little while, usually a day or two.

Must just be your system or sumpin' ,I've only ever had one feedback agent and that was my fault.Quicktime doesn't seem to load certain vids and causes FF to pause,but I'm willing to bet thats QTs fault.

FF 1.0.6
Win98SE

and I'm not one who only surfs those sites which are "friendly" either :devious: .

Inkara1

It's mac-only so I can't use it at home. It requires OS X so I can't use it at work. We can't go to OS X at work because our versions of Quark won't work with it, and Quark is extremely expensive.

PostCode

Major contributor!
Here's a few more specific snap shots.

The tools menu:

tools_menu.jpg

The right click menu:

right_click_menu.jpg

And the IE7 desktop icon:

ie7_icon.jpg

PostCode

Major contributor!
Did IE6 import the bookmarks from Firefox or other web browsers? If not, it's available in IE7 now. Rather straight forward method at that too, if you know where that bookmark file is located.

Gonna report this site to microsoft for phishing. :D