I have a question..

Hoon

I've been in the KISS Army for 23 years now and we haven't attacked anyone yet.

Do I still get a veterens retirement plan?

unclehobart

The retirement plan for a loyal fan is to put up all of your memorabilia on Ebay and reap the rewards.

..and they thought you were lame for buying 10 Peter Chris lunchboxes ... WHO IS LAUGHING NOW?!

tonksy

Hoon said:
I've been in the KISS Army for 23 years now and we haven't attacked anyone yet.

Do I still get a veterens retirement plan?
no....sorry.

i only got to see them in concert once, i feel so underpriviledged....and it was during the no makeup phase....but paul stanley is hot in a hairy chest sorta way....so it's all good.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
you dont' remeber the attack by the Lawrence Welk light accordion infantry?

that was a tough battle, I saw one guy peirce his own eardrums.

Hoon

paul_valaru said:
you dont' remeber the attack by the Lawrence Welk light accordion infantry?

that was a tough battle, I saw one guy peirce his own eardrums.

Christ I think I was on leave during that period.
I was ready to thwart off the grunge attack but Kurt about killed that movement when he executed his plan to install a big hole in the back of his head.

Talk about your failed "Do it yourself" projects.

tonksy

Hoon said:
I was ready to thwart off the grunge attack but Kurt about killed that movement when he executed his plan to install a big hole in the back of his head.

kiss vs. nirvana? ooooh...tough battle.....*feels like switzerland

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Hoon said:

gear up soon, I heard the "number army" is after us

sum41 and blink 182

Hoon

I fear not the punk poser number bands.

Now if you had warned me of an impending Rancid attack..
I would've run away screaming like a child from Michael Jacksons bedroom.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Hoon said:
I would've run away screaming like a child from Michael Jacksons bedroom.

oh nice one

the posers are taken care of, Mr. Lyndon made a bombing run.

It's the amrerican idol people you have to watch for, I heard tha Aiken guy used to be a sniper

Hoon

Those damned American Idol kids...
Hey, I hear Ruben was just hired as Clay Aiken's bodyguard.

AlphaTroll

Oh indeed the American Idol people will be a force to be reckoned with. I hear Simon Cowen has been training them.

And apparently they have Britney on their side! Fear the pop princess people, fear the princess!

MrBishop

Try: [email protected]

It's not easy being a member of Kids In Satan's Service Armed forces. Sometimes, you have to write email after email to get results.

It's been almost 7 years since my last concert, when they came, in full costume, to the Montreal Forum to perform. Had floor 'seats'. Spent the whole time standing on my chair, behind some seriously bombed bombshell who kept trying to alternativly fall off her chair and bazooka me in the face with a bad batch of pot.

Aah..the memories! :)

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
MrBishop said:
Try: [email protected]

It's not easy being a member of Kids In Satan's Service Armed forces. Sometimes, you have to write email after email to get results.

It's been almost 7 years since my last concert, when they came, in full costume, to the Montreal Forum to perform. Had floor 'seats'. Spent the whole time standing on my chair, behind some seriously bombed bombshell who kept trying to alternativly fall off her chair and bazooka me in the face with a bad batch of pot.

Aah..the memories! :)

yep, nothing like a concert in montreal, no smoking! cigarettes at least

went with a friends family to see the stones (steel wheels tour) they where talking about don't breath in the smoke, laughing, till they turned around and I was holding the joint.

AlphaTroll

Hah - Rolling Stones was one of the first concerts I went to....I got so freakin high off other people's smoke (I think I was 13 or 14 at the time)

Hoon

My first concert was the Jackson's Victory Tour.
Remember when Michael jackson's hair caught on fire during the Pepsi commercial he was doing with his brothers?

It was about that time.
What's worse..I was excited about it.

Hoon

I was a kid..
It was during the mid 80's.
There was barely any rock n' roll.
I didn't know any better..
I've changed!

tonksy

my first ever concert was a RUN DMC and public enemy show....my boyfriend at the time thought that was the greatest thing....next was cheap trick...more my style....then metallica....