How to Raise Racist Kids

catocom

so mink...
How do you suppose they came up with that design?
Just though it looked cool?
It has no particular meaning at all?

Did they pick it out of a lineup? if so why that one?

I'd just like to get your thoughts on it.

2minkey

bootlicker
i'm sure it was handed off to a group of "creatives" as is standard practice for coming up with logos and other shit like that.

hey you think it might have something to do with showing a neat-o distinction between earth and space. oh, that's what that shape is, it's a slide of space above the earth. they put missiles and shit up there you know?

but that red whoosh shape, that's obviously something commie in nature.

:buck:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
oh please.

C'mon, let's hear it.

I'm not one who thinks he is some monstrous Muslim. I really have no thought on the area. However, considering, the accusations & his persoal history, as well as our recent, isn't it awfully coincidental?

catocom

i'm sure it was handed off to a group of "creatives" as is standard practice for coming up with logos and other shit like that.

hey you think it might have something to do with showing a neat-o distinction between earth and space. oh, that's what that shape is, it's a slide of space above the earth. they put missiles and shit up there you know?

but that red whoosh shape, that's obviously something commie in nature.

:buck:

if you say so

trying to find out stuff like that is like pulling teeth...(molars) with this admin.
Just think... if there wasn't all the transparency.:p

2minkey

bootlicker
C'mon, let's hear it.

I'm not one who thinks he is some monstrous Muslim. I really have no thought on the area. However, considering, the accusations & his persoal history, as well as our recent, isn't it awfully coincidental?

some monstrous muslim? great choice of words dude. and you have no thought on this but at the same time you're saying things that generally support the assertion that he is some monstrous muslim. :thumbup:

if you say so

trying to find out stuff like that is like pulling teeth...(molars) with this admin.
Just think... if there wasn't all the transparency.:p

really? so you've made an inquiry about the logo then? why don't you voice your concern that the symbol might reference something islamic to the obama administration? i'm sure a lower level bureaucrat will get back to you within a few weeks, and, assuming they are able to suppress their laughter, inform you that that's kinda the earth and space thingy going on there, since they kinda work on the earth and in space, but that yes, that little red woosh is indicative of a radical marxist agenda... and then they will offer you a lifetime supply ovaltine to keep your mouth shut. :thumbup::thumbup:

ResearchMonkey

You're right minx, it's really just a racist issue.

1268001092693.jpg

catocom

really? so you've made an inquiry about the logo then?
I searched the internet, and watched so-called news.
Obama is too busy stumping for a dead so-called healthcare plan.

why don't you voice your concern that the symbol might reference something islamic to the obama administration?
Why would I want to do that, and give somebody some ammo to just discredit me.
(like I have any credit anyway)
i'm sure a lower level bureaucrat will get back to you within a few weeks, and, assuming they are able to suppress their laughter, inform you that that's kinda the earth and space thingy going on there, since they kinda work on the earth and in space, but that yes, that little red woosh is indicative of a radical marxist agenda... and then they will offer you a lifetime supply ovaltine to keep your mouth shut. :thumbup::thumbup:
you might actually be right on this last part. :D

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
some monstrous muslim? great choice of words dude.

Well, since you think that's what I think, I thought I'd print it before you do.

No need to inquire to soem peon. I saw it & the first thought was the Muslim symbol...hey, didn't we just discuss those?

2minkey

bootlicker
I searched the internet, and watched so-called news.
Obama is too busy stumping for a dead so-called healthcare plan.

you really expect that anyone is going to make an official press release about a fucking logo for a government agency????

and yeah, right gonz.

2minkey

bootlicker
like what?

perhaps the tripe about michelle planting organic shit in the white house garden, and their stupid dog?

oh, wait, that stuff is good PR fodder...

but a logo for a boring bureaucratic entity... please...

no really let's hear some more examples of stuff on that level.

I can imagine it now. "EPA installs new microwave in lexington field office!"

Cerise

Sooooo, it's been over a year. Do you, as an admitted 0bot, like the way he's manipulating this country?

ResearchMonkey

In the place of the canceled Ares and Orion hardware, we now have increased support for education, increased spending on the discredited global warming hypocrisy and subsidies to several new commercial rocket companies. And, oh yes, don't forget a new outreach program to Muslim countries without established space programs.

TheChron
Seems there are some parallels going on here.

2minkey

bootlicker
Sooooo, it's been over a year. Do you, as an admitted 0bot, like the way he's manipulating this country?

i haven't admitted shit. just because i'm not a seething obama hater does mean i like (m)any of his policies. i don't.

and, seriously, the cartoonish name-calling is just silly and entirely unproductive.

ResearchMonkey

i haven't admitted shit. just because i'm not a seething obama hater does mean i like (m)any of his policies. i don't.

and, seriously, the cartoonish name-calling is just silly and entirely unproductive.
I don't really hate Obama as a human being. I just think he has no business ruining my country and he would make a fine community organizer for a local anti-drug program in Toronto.

2minkey

bootlicker
yeah and that means i love everything he does, right, not that he nauseated me slightly less than the grumpy-dipshit ticket?

you think maybe some people mighta voted voted for him just as a vote AGAINST the worthless meandering of the bush years that would have continued (at least) under grumpy-dumbshit?

yeah, well, i guess for you it's all black and white and gotta be on the right (big daddy-approved) team, so you would not really understand where i'm coming from...

2minkey

bootlicker
say that to any european who has seen REAL marxists and they'll laugh their ass off at you.

ever wonder why most of america seems less politically savvy than middle-schoolers in most of the rest of the developed world? nope...