How NOT to piss off the wife person

Cirdan

PrincessLissa said:
As long as they pull thier share of housework and working if we live together.

What about the toilet seat thing? That seems to be a popular burner.

PrincessLissa

I like it down as well as the lid caus it looks nicer when company is over. But I can seal with it up but I will get mad if I fall in during a midnight dash to the potty.

Cirdan

PrincessLissa said:
But I can seal with it up but I will get mad if I fall in during a midnight dash to the potty.

I always felt if you do that just once you might consider turning the light on. (Yes I have "gone in" before) :sick:

I agree, though, it's rude to leave it up. Like you said it looks bad.

AlphaTroll

Cirdan said:
I always felt if you do that just once you might consider turning the light on. (Yes I have "gone in" before) :sick:

I agree, though, it's rude to leave it up. Like you said it looks bad.

So let me get this straight - you went in 'cos it was up? Hmmm, in another context completely that would of course be the most desired way to do it innit? :winkkiss:

tonksy

Cirdan said:
this i don't relly mind. it does look nicer if it is down...and seeing as how there is always a cat sleeping on the toilet seat cover, it's usually down...

Oz

Cirdan said:

That bloody bog lid!! :D

It should be up...........makes the whole toilet trip easier (especially if I'm drunk and forget to turn the bathroom light on) :)

Cirdan

Oz said:

It should be up...........makes the whole toilet trip easier (especially if I'm drunk and forget to turn the bathroom light on) :)

You'd do well on a trip to Russia. Few seats and occasionally, just a hole in the floor.

Now that's one you don't want to fall into.

Oz

Cirdan said:
You'd do well on a trip to Russia. Few seats and occasionally, just a hole in the floor.

Now that's one you don't want to fall into.

I don't think I'd have a lot of success at a russion cludgy :eh:

*makes mental note not to complain when the bog seat is cold first thing on a morning*

Poor russians........:(

BeardofPants

Oz said:

That's fine if you have a toilet separate from the bathroom, but since the toilet in my apartment is shared with the shower area, the seat stays down when flushing. There's no way I want to flush shit all over my toothbrush! :brush: :sick3:

G.I.Jane

PostCode said:
Telling her her dog actually does kinda look like Marty Feldman. Not a good idea.

:lol2:

How about pissing off the husband.. and telling him that the dog actually takes after him and looks just like him! :lol2:

Gotcha!! :swing:

PostCode

Major contributor!
G.I.Jane said:
How about pissing off the husband.. and telling him that the dog actually takes after him and looks just like him! :lol2:

Gotcha!! :swing:

Your the one who married me. What's your excuse?