How much more disrespectful can this man get?

jimpeel

First, he continues talking through the British National Anthem and now he has the temerity to actually return the salute of the Marines at the bottom of the stairs of the presidential helicopter WITH A COFFEE CUP IN HIS RIGHT HAND. It is too bad it was not full and he would have dumped it on himself. The man is a bumpkin.

Professur

Why would you expect any different? Every other US president 'cept Cliton had military training and knew how to behave. He hasn't had any. The respect you're looking for isn't taught in a classroom ... it comes from boot camp. And once their ass hits the throne, it's a little late to sic a drill instructor on them (him being their boss and all).

If you have a problem with it ... don't elect people to the highest office when you can't even confirm his college degrees. I remind you that there was some discrepancy with Bush Jr's military record too. Seems you, the US voter, is really the one to blame here.

jimpeel

I didn't vote for the bastard and, in fact, I saw him as a dangerous person when he spoke at the Democratic Convention as keynote speaker.

Professur

But you, as an american citizen, didn't do enough to prevent his elevation. Failure to act to prevent makes you just as coupable as any who acted to aid. You know this Jim .. it's Civics 101.