How many OTCers does it take to change a lightbulb?

ResearchMonkey

I'm quite good at changing bulbs and do it often, I have quite a collection (and tubes too) . Tungsten, Halogen, LED, UV, CFL's 5500-7200. So 1, even with very expensive bulbs.

admittedly, I've trained the kids. Now I just tell one of the kids to change-out. So sometimes 2.

catocom

light bulbs, no problem
3 phase light switches, I blew all the hair off of my right arm once.

valkyrie

Joke: How many OTCers does it take to change a lightbulb?
Punchline: Only those that WANT to brighten the board.

OK, not too funny, but it leads me to the following question:
Anyone who wants to make this board less of a Troll Haven and change it for the better send me an PM. Some of us want to eliminate the malice that threatens to chase more members away.

Altron

Joke: How many OTCers does it take to change a lightbulb?
Punchline: Only those that WANT to brighten the board.

OK, not too funny, but it leads me to the following question:
Anyone who wants to make this board less of a Troll Haven and change it for the better send me an PM. Some of us want to eliminate the malice that threatens to chase more members away.

I am intrigued. You send me a PM, and I will reply.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member

None, all of them will be arguing about why the lightbulb should or shouldn't be changed in the first place.

catocom

None, all of them will be arguing about why the lightbulb should or shouldn't be changed in the first place.

no we won't!

(now you're supposed to say 'yes we will')

Inkara1

We can't change the light bulb! The new one is made by a company that hasn't publicly denounced Arizona's immigration law, which means that company is racist and must be boycotted!