How badly do you want world peace?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Tonks? Some of us just don't have the apparently gigantuan sex drive that you have. Mine's always been low. :shrug:

But you show it the way it is to your bf. He knows for sure what he has and what he'll get if he marries you.

Gonz, are you saying it just gets old?

tonksy

Yeah...I was watching this show with Rob (What not to wear) and it had this chick that dressed horrid and her excuse was "Well, I was in a relationship for 6 years so looking good wasn't important"....Wha-wha-what? Since when are the two related? I don't get this whole "Fuck it all, I'm in a commited relationship" thing. Does that stop you from being a person with needs and a sense of self fulfillment? Wimmins are weird.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Gonz, are you saying it just gets old?

More like it gets comfortable. The sense of urgency passes. Sex is always great but age & life interfere. After working hard all day & taking care of business, the priority list gets re-arranged.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
More like it gets comfortable. The sense of urgency passes. Sex is always great but age & life interfere. After working hard all day & taking care of business, the priority list gets re-arranged.

Well yeah I can understand that, but refusing to do it or plainly never being in the mood is just wrong, specially when one side wants it.