house hunting

Professur

We started with the club's 25-30# recurves. Then I bought the superslam. Now that's working nice. I upped the weight to 56# last week. Nice feel, and 2" groups before I get tired.

Professur

18 meters. Without the stabilizer, it's the heaviest bow in the club, with their stabs on. Add the weight of the stab, and there's noone who'll touch it. I need to build up the left shoulder more still. I pass on every second volley, to rest up.

Professur

Can't do anything today. The rented one is leased until next summer at $425 a month. That's probably more than my mortgage payment would be.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Can't do anything today. The rented one is leased until next summer at $425 a month. That's probably more than my mortgage payment would be.

I thought that was what it said...but that seemed SO low so I figured I was misreading...

*considers moving to Montreal cause she's paying more than that for half a 2 bedroom apartment*

You'd have your mortgage paid for a year if you got it...maybe longer if the tenants were reasonable people and you decided to renew their lease next year...pretty sweet deal!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
HomeLAN said:
What's wrong with it?

Pessimist :p

We got the last house we lived in for a hell of a deal just because it was repo'd by the bank and wasn't to pretty (all walls were white and there was brown carpet through the whole place...paint and carpet were brand new though)...and the basement wasn't done...nothing wrong with it outside of asthetics though...sometimes it's just surface work.

HomeLAN

Oh, it may be something fixable. But something's wrong with it, beyond the norm. I'd lay money on that.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Oh, I'm sure you could find a way to get them to break the lease. Perhaps archery practice across the backyard?

Looks like you could have a hell of a party in that common driveway...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
HomeLAN said:
Oh, it may be something fixable. But something's wrong with it, beyond the norm. I'd lay money on that.

Location, location, location? I bet I could pick up two around my neighborhood for $115k. They're old & people don't flock to the area. These places look like my neighborhood.