Hot chick - Alyson Hannigan

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I can't believe you consider the tomb raider girl attractive. She's just ugly, her lips are just disgusting.

peterska2

Luis G said:
I can't believe you consider the tomb raider girl attractive. She's just ugly, her lips are just disgusting.

Sorry that she doesn't meet your approval there Luis but I like her lots

SexyBoo

Luis G said:
Oh man Luis! I think her lips are one of her best features! So sexy. :hump:

HubbaHubba

god, kristin kruek .. my personal weakness (the smallville chick) although i think allison mack is a hottie too they just butcher her appearance in smallville by making her out as the whiney girl
i'll post a couple of my friends; no fappage to either though or i'll hunt you down!

peterska2

HubbaHubba said:
god, kristin kruek .. my personal weakness (the smallville chick) although i think allison mack is a hottie too they just butcher her appearance in smallville by making her out as the whiney girl
i'll post a couple of my friends; no fappage to either though or i'll hunt you down!

You wont need to worry about that from me

HubbaHubba

damnit the place i host pics at has gone all wonky.. anyone wanna help a brotha out? i think the total of both pictures is under 50k

HubbaHubba

well im an idiot.. that whole attachment thing!

okay the one not in the bar is me and my girlfriend after a hard day at the beach .. very, very tired. waves kick ass though!

the one in the bar is the ugliest girl on the planet with her baboon of a boyfriend, my girlfriends best friend and the ranger i billet. shes a complete skank too. i have some pics backed to disk of her nude page she made for her boyfriend (abnd then left the URL on a piece of paper in the room) so naturally i told everyone and then her!

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
MuFu said:

Seriously, not liking her is a clear sign that i'm heterosexual :p

btw, i heard somewhere that she has the nickname "hemorroid lip" :D

Roxy

I like Alyson H., hell I would totally do her. She's a bit too scrawny and bony for my tastes, but she's really pretty. And I lubb the red hair. Rawr! Meh, I do totally love Angelina Jolie though. She has the perfect lips, nice T&A's....the whole package. Me only likes chicks with big boobies and nice ass. I'm so not into scrawny chicks that look like twigs. I'm so scared of breaking them.