Horoscopes - Could they be true?

Oricon

Well earlier today me and what you could consider my girlfriend started talk about a cross country road trip. We got some other ideas along the way too but thats the one we both like most.

Well then later in the day i traveled over to read my horoscopes and this is what i find.
Sagittarius Romance Scope - Male [size=-2]Previous Day[/size] - [size=-2]Next Day[/size]
[size=-1]Mon Sep. 1, 2003 [/size][size=-2]by Astrocenter.com[/size]
[size=-1]A burst of physical energy and restlessness on the part of your significant other might lead to talk of traveling together. You're up for anything, and therefore you and your beloved might talk of several possibilities. Make sure you write them all down, however, as you may come up with so many interesting ideas you'll forget some of them, and you'll want to look into them all[/size]
This kinda scares me as in i never take horoscopes seriously... but now that one came true I'm kinda second guessing myself now.

Has this type of thing ever happened to anyone else?

SexyBoo

I have definitely had this happen to me. It isn't often, but sometimes the horoscope is just so dang specific - and then something happens that falls right into what it says. Creepy! :eyepop:

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
they're :bs: but sometimes fun to read :D it often happens that a 'bad time in love' will occur for the next 2 weeks, and that the next day can be a great day for love, blahblahblah.

chcr

Too cute for words
Beyonder: Jan. 1st to Dec 31st:

Virtually everything you decide today will be wrong.

*Plagiarized from "The Long Dark Tea-time of the Soul"*

Oz

Bah, horoscopes .....

Mine read "you will meet a tall dark stranger" so I wander out of the house thinking I'm gonna meet Sigourney Weaver in the supermarket and all I bump into is lil' old ladies (with grey hair) who can't reach the beans on the top shelf :eh:

The day I read one that says "You'll have a stinking hangover, the cats litter tray needs cleaning and you've run out of coffee" I'll have a bit more faith in them ;)

Oz

Oricon said:
yea.... but its just the thing it was so specfic... its like.... wow

Oh yeah, if it works for ya, then great :)

People have put their faith in a lot weirder stuff than that.

*leads sacrificial goat to the alter*

*makes mental note to sleep with the virgin and kill the goat........not the other way around*

Squiggy

ThunderDick
chcr said:
Beyonder: Jan. 1st to Dec 31st:

Virtually everything you decide today will be wrong.

*Plagiarized from "The Long Dark Tea-time of the Soul"*

:D Its good to have peers...

PrincessLissa

I believe in horoscopes to a degree. I am really big on the whole astrology thing. The more cryptic a horoscope the easier it is to find a way to apply it to your day. But that is a rather specific horoscope. It turns out it is correct. Maybe I will get my scopes from that source for now on.