Holy sh*t this is fantastic!

ris

mwehehe, i was with ntl for 4 years in cardiff and only had problems with them when i left them. bt made the few minor difficulties i entountered with ntl look like atom-sized specks on jupiter's arse with their staggering display of crentinous behaviour - and all they had to do was connect me. :D

chcr

Too cute for words
Monumentally disgruntled I'd say. Afeter all, he didn't attempt violence. I especially liked the bit about the cat shit.

Raven

Annoying SOB
Put your hands up if you work in customer care please? Well I do and I know how the poor bastards that the guy on that site is ranting about feel. Cos Im one of thos people who has to sit at the receiving end of this CRAP and say thank you can I have some more now. Customers seem to think that they are the only ones with problems and its our fault if they have one. For example I work for a mobile phone company called O2 Online. Somehow customers get it into their head that because they dont know how to send an SMS its our fault and write off to the friggin regulator....anyway rant over and point is spare a thought for the poor bastards like me who have to put up with the constant barrage of crap like this

Aunty Em

I'm an NTL customer and in the 10 years or so that I've been with them I've been quite happy with their service. True, they did miss one appointment and I sometimes think that I'm speaking to a total idiot but that can be said of most services these days. The servers go down occassionally but only once since I've been on broadband (15 months) and their technical line has always been very helpful when I've needed to call them. Of course it helps if you know what you're talking about and have all the necessary information about your problem before you call.

I think he probably just got that particular office on a bad day or he's a complete moron who doesn't know which planet he's on. :shrug: