Holder's Justice Dept kills Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry

ResearchMonkey

yes, again, it's those wacky liberals. dummy dummy dumm dumms!!!

2 American federal officers, +150 Mexican autorities and maybe hundreds of civilians dead. Sure looks like this ingenious plan took down those cartels doesn't it. Liberals are commie gun-grabbers.

This cluster-fuck makes Oliver North look like a hero.

but, don't worry, RM, you're much, much better than all those silly liberals. your identity and reputation is intact. :wink2:
Thanx minx, it's a shame that you'll never know just how fucking awesome I really am.

Winky

Sarah Palin's bus kills border agent

yer fixation on faggots and public restrooms is somewhat worrying

2minkey

bootlicker
towelie-47804.jpg

ResearchMonkey

Dude, I've given you more than enough links this week. You;ve addressed exactly ZERO of them. All you do is pull out-of-date crap that doesn't seem to hold water anymore.

I'm not some cock sucking flunky like you are, I don't have an propaganda site to work out of. I don't center my day around informing shit-heads of the truth. I post stuff as I read it, I wont do your homework for you. Read somewhere beside the circle-jerk crap sites you read at. -- Do you ever wonder why you turn out to be wrong so often?

Good luck.

ResearchMonkey

The legislation discussion was for restricting long guns purchased (ones that look scarey) in the south-western states. The goal was to prevent straw-buys and curb the flow of guns to Mehico. Back in January'ish the administration backed away from supporting the legislation which now appears to be dead.

Spike can find it himself or not, he doesn't care about the truth and I don't really care either way, it's not all that important. If I see the information again I'll post it.

But... seems Darrel Issa is onto the game. He appears to be closing all the escape routes as his investigation continues into the DoJ's fast-n-fucked-up program.
ddmbw.gif

spike

Dude, I've given you more than enough links this week. You;ve addressed exactly ZERO of them.

I disproved every single one of your points and ignored your trolling and attempts to change the subject.

So, do you have a link to backup this stupid conspiracy theory fantasy shit or are you going to admit you made it up?

ResearchMonkey

OK, sure, I made it up. There was no plan to restrict gun purchases in the southwest states. -- Good we cleared that up, now on to the rest.

You haven't proven shit, you haven't even looked beyond your very narrow and untimely argument. If you had actually assessed the information you'd realize that things are bad and getting worse.

As far this thread goes: The Obama/Holder DoJ was part to murder of 2 federal agents and hundreds of Mexican nationals.

ResearchMonkey

Ruh-roh Raggy!!!!!

H.R. 495 never made it out of committee, but it looks as it was to specifically fund Gunrunner.
Sponsor:
Rep. Ciro Rodriguez [D-TX23]

Cosponsors:
Henry Cuellar [D-TX28]
Eliot Engel [D-NY17]
Silvestre Reyes [D-TX16]
Harry Teague [D-NM2]

It may have died in committee because they found another way to fund Project Gunrunner. It was rolled into the stimulus package a month later. That text found in H.R.1 is:
For an additional amount for ‘State and Local Law Enforcement Assistance’, $40,000,000, for competitive grants to provide assistance and equipment to local law enforcement along the Southern border and in High-Intensity Drug Trafficking Areas to combat criminal narcotics activity stemming from the Southern border, of which $10,000,000 shall be transferred to ‘Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, Salaries and Expenses’ for the ATF Project Gunrunner.

One of Obama's shovel ready jobs?

Winky

combat the Cartels by arming them

Holy Shit!

you know if this was a Republican administration
this is all we'd be hearing about.

Explain to me again how they can keep on getting away with all this crap?