High Heels

MrBishop

There’s something about High Heels. The shoe itself is nothing special, but what it does for a woman’s legs is something else entirely. A more prominent curve to the calf, a lengthening of the thigh, the illusion of legs that go on forever. :D Not to mention the fact that to walk properly in high heels, your stature is straighter, and your hips have to sway because you have to walk one foot almost in front of the other. Your back is arched a bit more towards the back to retain your balance, which makes your breasts protrude more. Aah… such a big effect for such a small thing. :eek5:

So..er…ladies. Do you wear high-heels? Mids? Low-heels? Flats? CFMPs?

BlurOfSerenity

i wish i could, but they are all uncomfortable and i cannot walk in them.
however, that doesnt stop me from trying to convince myself high heels are great and that i should buy them. ebay comes in handy after the "crap, why'd i buy these?" realization.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Oh I love pumps. I typically wear flip flops around the garden, runners if I am going to the school or something and heels when I wanna wear lacey under stuff ;)

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
oh... and I think a woman who knows how to wear heels and knows how to walk in them is extremely sexy.

FluerVanderloo

oh... and I think a woman who knows how to wear heels and knows how to walk in them is extremely sexy.

Ditto. I wore the cutest heels today...black with white polka dots...with jeans and a plain white tank top. And, not to be too arrogant, I KNOW how to walk in heels. One foot in front of the other, and sway don't bounce.

The boytoy couldn't stop drooling. :D

tonksy

When she says one foot in front of the other she means it literally, you need to try and keep your feet along the same plain- not that you need to pretend you are walking a tightrope or anything, more like a wide balance beam. It makes your hips swivel nicely.

Mare

I am so short that i really should wear high heels alot more, don't think its appropiate for mail delivery though, LOL.
I'm flat-footed,no arch, so it hurts to wear heels,I wear sneaks alot lately for work, and sandals on my days off. But, when i get a chance i wear NY style heels to help give me alittle more balance. I's love to wear those pin heels, but i think my ankle would flop over.

tonksy

My ankles are so elastic. I roll them frequently. Rob always freaks out thinking I must be in mortal pain and I'm like "what?". I think it came from being a gymnast as a child or maybe it's just dumb luck.

BlurOfSerenity

i have flat feet too, sometimes when i do wear heels, i note to myself that the tops of my feet lack that cute bump thing that i think is part of what make high heels so sexy, instead it looks like i'm squeezing pancakes into them, and for some reason, it acceutuates the veins on my feet in a not-too-pretty way.
i think part of my problem is that heels just hurt my feet, so instead of walking pretty, i walk like my feet hurt, lol.

Professur

I am so short that i really should wear high heels alot more, don't think its appropiate for mail delivery though, LOL.
I'm flat-footed,no arch, so it hurts to wear heels,I wear sneaks alot lately for work, and sandals on my days off. But, when i get a chance i wear NY style heels to help give me alittle more balance. I's love to wear those pin heels, but i think my ankle would flop over.

bikini and high heels delivering the mail ..... Almost enough to make me move to Fl.

spatterpattern

It's okay; I'll take them down. Missy has already relinquished her title; fifteen minutes of fame are up. Idols with clay feet etc. No site, no photos, and no one remembers or cares any more. You can keep your pix to yourself. I'll put up photos of my girlfriend who doesn't mind the exposure. Diana is happy to have me show her pix.....

SP