Hi WelshBob!

CS

Welcome to OTC!

I'm sure you'll have a good time here. I'll let someone else start off with the sheep jokes ;)

Nick

Jon

Y'alright ya Welsh fucker? :D I'd go downstairs and say it but I blatantly can't be arsed ;)

Oz

Ah wales :) Land of mountains festooned with wild leeks, where gangs of burly men wander the valleys terrifying people with their close harmony singing.

'Ello bob :drink:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
hi bob

sheep jokes?
redneckdate.jpg

WelshBob

HELLOOO!!!!

Sorry for taking aaaagggesss to reply, but i was checking out some of the other threads and forgot Nick had started this one off.

"Ah wales Land of mountains festooned with wild leeks, where gangs of burly men wander the valleys terrifying people with their close harmony singing." LOL!!!

And that picture!! i shouldve known it was going to be posted. I first came accross that one (not literally, i know its quite erotic though...) when i was looking for a birthday card for my dad and was actually seriously considering sending it to him - the quote on it was 'welsh man on a hot date' not redneck and everything it wouldve been perfect, but in the end chose one wif a funky gorilla on it instead.

Keep the sheep jokes coming guys!!!, its all very amusing.

Rob