HI OZ!!

Oz

'ello tonksy :drink:

It's bleach, just fancied a using me real life nickname.........guess I shoulda put that in me siggy or summit :retard3:

Oz

tonks said:
oh...okay! is this the one you're gonna use always or what?....and welcome anyway.
#

Yup, sticking with this one now........bleach was made up pretty much on-the-spot (was drunk at the time) and I was never that keen on the name :)

Thanks fer the welcome hehe :lloyd:

Ms Ann Thrope

Oz said:
#

Yup, sticking with this one now........bleach was made up pretty much on-the-spot (was drunk at the time) and I was never that keen on the name :)

and the drinking is SUCH a rare occurence :rolleyes:

welcome, OZ! it's deja vu all over again...

:love: :winkkiss:

Oz

Ms Ann Thrope said:
and the drinking is SUCH a rare occurence :rolleyes:

welcome, OZ! it's deja vu all over again...

:love: :winkkiss:

Hey! I've really cut down on me drinking........I only drink while I'm conscious these days, the IV injections were gettin' painfull :winkkiss:

I'm just glad I'm sober today.........just remebered I dunno where I put me password for bleach, and yer can gaurantee I wouldn't have remembered changing me user name if I'd partaken of a sip or two

AlphaTroll

I was wondering when yer gonna get around to the change. Damned glad ye did, now I don't have to go back and delete typing Oz & replace it with bleach everytime :D

Beer & pizza's still on you though :drink:

AlphaTroll

Gotnolegs said:
Oh this is gonna be fuckin' confusin...

Hi Oz

Oz

LOL - I was wondering if you two would see this....I of course was in the priviledged position to have a chuckle about it beforehand :rofl:

Guess joke's gonna be on me trying to keep all the Oz's in my head straight :rolleyes:

Oz

Shurrup yer old farts :p

Yer ever known me not to have beer about me person? ;)

I'm sure I've got a slice of pizza in one of me pockets ......... if yer feelin' hungry

Rose

why not just ask to have your 'bleach' account's name changed to oz? :confused:

Ah well, welcome to OTC, again. :D

Oz

PuterTutor said:
To avoid confusion.

I shall call you...

Bloz!

Bloz? Hmm, it has possibilities :)

why not just ask to have your 'bleach' account's name changed to oz?

Nah, a new name on top of a coupla hundred posts would prolly have been even more confusin' :)