HEY!!! :)

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
HI Everybody!

Wow.. so.. where to start??? So many changes in my life it's crazy. I missed ya :) Sorta... I mean.. you know.. in an online, sorta superhighway sorta type way :)

So I finally broke free of that horrid thing called marriage. Me??? Bitter about marriage? naw.... I move in to a nice townhouse with my boys Aug.1 - wow.. how cool is that?? It's right across the street from thier school, too, so I can go to work at 7 am and they can get themselves off to school and home.

On an excercise program... gotta rid my self of an entire person. :banana2:

Work... well.. I like it, but there's issues like... oh... sending me a complete ditz who doesn't even know how to make a folder on her deaktop. WTF?

That's it for now.. christ - took me over an hour to type this in between work and all.. gettin' in the way of my life, sheesh...

smooch ya later ;)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Great to hear from you, and really glad things are looking up in your life.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
hey spirit, glad to hear things are comming around for ya. get the asst. a windows for dummies book and tell her to read it. :D

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Hey :) I'll pop in more probably after the move stuff is over. :)

Hey!! Windows for Dummies!! What a great idea!!! Smartie...

xoxo

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
i knew youd like that spirit, i think i got one laying around. I am starting to get them at work, i got people that tell me"i need you to install office" then i ask them do you type any documents? "yes" did you use word 2002? "yes"
argh....go away.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
No man to get in teh way...come here baby, we've got to discuss a few inflated issues :brow:

BlurOfSerenity

good to see you again, spiritykinz :)

i think things like creating a folder on one's desktop are the kind of thing that if you know how to do, it's baffling to think anyone wouldnt know.... this person probably doesnt do much right-clicking or much playing-on-the-computer at all, even.

do you still have that picture you posted that time, of two girls kissing?
my printer works again, so i'd like to print it out and draw it, still :)
i tried to find it on the board, but i couldn't :(
you can pm it to me :)

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
SCANTY!!! :)
Gonz- I have a *couple* inflated issues... :brow:
ashr - Hey! ! I do!! Infact - I have a bazillion - you like that one in particular - I'll PM it to you :) When I get home later :)