Help spiking my hair (again, if i posted about this months back)

HubbaHubba

ok i've tried 3 times in the past each ending in failure

my hair goes from 4-8inches in length .. i really want to get this right. :D

So i got my Knox (and a 12 pack at that!) down to 10 now .. what is the ratio i should be using to get the right vescosity to be usable in my hair .. i cant seem to get it right and would rather ask before wasting more of it i promise many pictures if i get something good

(Its theme week at school, tommorow is freaky hair friday :headbang: )

MuFu

[attachment]http://www.otcentral.com/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=175808[/attachment]

What is "Knox"?

m00f.

HubbaHubba

knox is knox unflavoured gelatine :)

that you?! btw im talking spikes about 3 times longer than those in the pic there

MuFu

Why don't you go for the "Mohawk" look? Would be a lot easier than spikes with hair that long.

MrBishop

Egg whites and sugar...beaten until it's slightly frothy and applied. It's a pain to get out tho'

I just remembered, i did spike for a bit in highschool, not anything major though, used V05 styling gel, my hair is naturally straight but coarseish so it took to it easily.

greenfreak

Did you try all of our suggestions last time? Did any of them work? I don't have any new suggestions for ya.

Moof, love the pic. I especially like that only your eyes are visible at the bottom of the shot :laugh: Is that currently what it looks like?

MuFu

greenfreak said:
Moof, love the pic. I especially like that only your eyes are visible at the bottom of the shot :laugh: Is that currently what it looks like?

LOL, no back to normal now (=very black). The relatives must be relieved...

HubbaHubba

i let the knox congeal over night and then micro'd it this morning .. my hair is very spiffy .. i'll post a pic some time this weekend .. they are at my dads :headbang: