Hello

lisafreespirit

i just joined the board a couple of days ago. It looks like a really intersting place to hang out and ya'll look like a real intersting bunch of people. Thanks for letting me join. :)

chcr

Too cute for words
"You can check out any time you like
But you can never leave..."
*insert guitar solo here*

lisafreespirit

i think i'll be ok, i'm a little different myself. i'm sure i'll fit right in.

Of course, it might help if i put this thread if the **** right forum. *rolling my eyes*

MrBishop

lisafreespirit said:
i think i'll be ok, i'm a little different myself. i'm sure i'll fit right in.

Of course, it might help if i put this thread if the **** right forum. *rolling my eyes*
No fuckin swear filters in this fuckin place. *'s aren't mandatory 'cept in thread titles :) We have issues with nudity in pictures...read all about it

Inkara1

Yo, what up, dawg? I just be chillin' like a villain, kickin' it old school in da hood wit' my peeps. Word.

lisafreespirit

Well, i'm not really sure how to answer that without getting really personal. i don't want to offend anyone here. i am an EXTREMELY open-minded person and i practice 2 different alternative lifestyles. i love tatooes and piercings and my choice of music is alternative. When my daughter was about five she said, "Mommy, why can't you be like other mom's?" *smile* But to defend myself i am a very nice and caring individual.

Thank you all for the nice welcomes.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
lisafreespirit said:
Well, i'm not really sure how to answer that without getting really personal. i don't want to offend anyone here. i am an EXTREMELY open-minded person and i practice 2 different alternative lifestyles.

Thank you all for the nice welcomes.

then get really personal ;)

Welcome to OTC :D